AM Power Systems Provided Engineering Services to the following Projects as Consultant or Sub-Consultant:
- ConocoPhillips Alaska: Alpine Power System Transient Stability, Future Power Generation Requirements & Expansion.
Paper - Powell River Mill Division: Power Failure Mitigation Study,
Power System Stability & Emergency Load Shedding.
- Catalyst Paper - Crofton Division: 13.8kV new Switchgear Protection & Relay Coordination Study.
- ConocoPhillips Alaska: North Slope Alaska, Alpine Transient Stability Study & Harmonic Filter.
- CMPC Papeles Cordillera, Santiago, Chile: New 6.6kV Switchgear Design, Specification, System Studies and Protection.
- Metro Vancouver: Engineering Services for several pumping stations and water treatment plants.
Celulosa: Laja Mill Expansion Project Includes, New Turbo-Generator,
Switchgears, Process areas. Services Included feasibility studies, Power
Systems Design & Studies, Commissioning and start up.
Celulosa: Santa Fe Energy Project: 120 MVA Biomass Steam Turbine
Generator, 220kV Substation, complete design, system studies, relay
setting & coordination, commissioning & start up.
Canada Kamloops Operation: Steam Turbine Upgrades, Power System
Studies, Relay Setting and Coordination, New Static Exciters,
Synchronizing Panel & UPS Systems.